Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
The tickets will be shipped from mid-April 2021 on.
Delivery time appr. 5-8 workdays
- Order number: AA10069
5th June 2021 at 3 p.m.
Lecture by Tanja & Denis Katzer
Tanja and Denis Katzer set off on the Trans-Siberian Railway to Ulan-Ude on Lake Baikal. There they get on their e-bikes and cycle through Siberia, Mongolia and China on the first leg of their tour. In 338 days they cover 8,055 kilometers and conquer a good 44,000 meters in altitude (comparable to five times the height of Mount Everest). They cycle through the desert Gobi, along endless grass steppes and over icy passes. They fight with scorching heat, freezing cold and roaring wind - always accompanied by their dog Ajaci. The impressive pictures and film sequences, do not only capture the picturesque landscapes and the people's everyday lives, but also the soul of these mysterious, millennia-old cultures.
THE LECTURE IS IN GERMAN LANGUAGE !!
ATTENTION: Tickets will be shipped from mid-April 2021 on.
- When leaving the lecture hall, the card loses its validity.
- Admission is no longer possible after the start of the lecture.
- For copyright reasons, image and sound recordings are not permitted.
- Violations of this rule will result in a reprimand without the right to a refund.
- Admission 20 minutes before the start of the lecture. Free choice of seat.
- The general terms and conditions of pro-log GmbH apply.
- This ticket is only valid in conjunction with the admission ticket to the ABENTEUER & ALLRAD trade fair.