Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Tickets will be sent by e-mail approx. 6 weeks before the expo.
Delivery time appr. 5-8 workdays
- Order number: AA10123
Thursday 21st October 2021 at 03:00 p.m.
Lecture by Konstantin Abert
In a moving, humorous and highly exciting live reportage garnished with spectacular film and photo shots, Konstantin Abert leads us through the wilderness of Russia.
On frozen swamps, lakes and rivers, Abert and his fellow travellers experience pure adventure far away from the beaten tourist path. Exciting passages on former supply routes and disused railway lines, river and swamp crossings as well as trips along the beaches of seas and lakes demand everything from the team. The pitches in the middle of the wilderness are fantastic, the evenings together unforgettable.
THE LECTURE IS IN GERMAN LANGUAGE !!
- When leaving the lecture hall, the card loses its validity.
- Admission is no longer possible after the start of the lecture.
- For copyright reasons, image and sound recordings are not permitted.
- Violations of this rule will result in a reprimand without the right to a refund.
- Admission 20 minutes before the start of the lecture. Free choice of seat.
- The general terms and conditions of pro-log GmbH apply.
- This ticket is only valid in conjunction with a day pass for 21.10.2021 or a 4-day entrance wristbandt for ABENTEUER & ALLRAD 2021.
Tickets will be sent by e-mail in PDF form approx. 6 weeks before the start of the expo. These can then be printed out or saved on your smartphone. Each PDF will contain a QR code which will be scanned by our staff at the entrance to the lecture hall, thus granting you entry to the lecture hall.
Up to five tickets can be ordered per order process. When completing your order, please enter the names of all your accompanying persons in the fields provided.
If you have any questions about online sales, please feel free to contact us at any time via our contact form.
The house rules of the company pro-log GmbH and of the CAMP AREA apply.